Redex Adblue For Diesel Engines
Little known in the UK at the moment, Redex have produced a convenient 1.5L bottle that can be easily stored in the boot of your vehicle, making it easier to top up and never run out.
REDEX ADBLUE 1.5LTR
- Reduces Emissions By Up To 80%.
- Don’t Run Out, Keep In Your Boot To Top Up.
- Secure Storage Bottle Prevents Spills And Odours.
For use with diesel vehicles with a separate AdBlue/Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) tank
DO NOT add to diesel tank
Store Redex AdBlue securely in the boot of your vehicle, avoiding direct sunlight, store between -5°C and +25°C
- Remove cap from the AdBlue/DEF tank on your vehicle
- Unscrew the blue cap from the top of the Redex AdBlue bottle.
- Completely remove and discard the red locking ring from under the blue on/off button.
- Screw the neck of the Redex Adblue bottle onto the vehicle AdBlue/DEF tank ensuring a tight fit.
- Press the blue on/off button to start filling the tank with AdBlue.
- To stop the flow, press the blue on/off button and unscrew the neck of the bottle from the tank.
- Replace the tank cap.
Redex Adblue is currently £6.30 Including VAT. Click here