Castrol Actevo 4T 20W-50 Motorcycle Engine Oil CAS-1563-7176 = 1 Litre
With Trizone Technology, exceeds, JASO MA-2 and API SG
Castrol Motorcycle Engine Oil Product Features.
* Trizone Technology for protection of the engine, clutch and gears
* Special wear protection additives for continuous Start & Go protection
* Outstanding oxidation and wear control throughout the drain period
* Complies with requirements of catalyst equipped engines
Start and Go
* Castrol Act>evo 4T is a modern mineral 4-stroke engine oil suitable for large mono and twin cylinder touring, custom and On Off bikes with air cooled engines.
* It is also suitable for the majority of classic bike requiring a product with a strong resistance to evaporation.
* Castrol Act>evo 4T employs the very latest Trizone Technology that gives optimum protection to the engine, clutch and gears even under the most arduous conditions, including sustained operations at high rpm.
* The high combustion temperatures in modern 4T engines can cause the oil to oxidize and thicken resulting in starting difficulties and reduced oil circulation; this effect is particularly relevant to air cooled engines where the oil is subject to high thermal stress.
Exceeds JASO MA-2
* Exceeds API SG
Castrol Code- 1563
Bar Code- 4008177055607
- Additional Information
Brand Castrol Barcode 4008177055607 Grade 20w-50 Petrol or Diesel Engines Petrol Volume 1 Litre Specifications
* Exceeds JASO MA-2
* Exceeds API SG
Castrol Code - CAS-1563-7176
Looking to buy some Castrol for your vehicle?
If you would like some advice on purchasing Castrol, simply contact our expert sales team, giving us either an email or phone number on which to contact you and we'll get back to you right away with the best advice and prices or contact us by email. [email protected] Phone.. 01792 818414