Castrol Power 1 Racing 4T 10W30 4L 10w Fork Oil Mineral + Brake Fluid Dot4 + Radicool
Fully synthetic 4-stroke engine oil with Trizone Technology, exceeds JASO MA-2 and API SJ.
Castrol Motorcycle Engine Oil Product Features.
* Castrol Motorcycle Oil gives Ultimate Performance for Extreme Riding on Road and Track
Castrol Motorcycle Available Viscosities.
* 10W-30, 10W-40
Castrol Motorcycle Oil Applications.
* Castrol Power 1 Racing 4T is designed for sport, super sport and race replica motorcycles from leading Japanese and European manufacturers with high performing, liquid cooled, multi cylinders units.
* With Trizone Technology it gives optimum protection of the engine, clutch and gears under all riding conditions. 10W50 variant is suitable for heavily tuned units.
Castrol Motorcycle Oil Increased Acceleration
* Castrol Power 1 Racing has been shown to improve acceleration from rest to max speed by up to 6,5% compared to conventional engine oils, which potentially translates into an advantage of up to 5 bike lengths over 1.8 km distance as shown in the graph below.
Castrol Motorcycle Fork Oil Features & Benefits
* Castrol Fork Oil is an advanced mineral based suspension fluid designed to provide the optimum damping performance in all on and off road suspensions. Its highly refined basestock and naturally high viscosity index will provide superior anti-fade damping performance over a wide temperature range. Castrol Fork Oil allows air release and anti-fade performance under arduous conditions.
* Resistance to high temperature vapour lock
* Increased braking safety margin when compared to conventional products
* Protection against corrosion and wear, extending the life of the braking system
* Outstanding lubricity for smoother and safer braking.
Castrol Response DOT4 Brake Fluid Synthetic CAS-1773-7238 = 1x500ml
Castrol Synthetic Brake Fluid, High performance,synthetic brake fluid, formulated from mixed polyalkylene glycol ethers together with carefully selected additives..Castrol Product FeaturesCastrol high performance synthetic brake fluid is fully compatible with other fluids meeting FMVSS 116 DOT3, DOT4 and DOT5.1, offering system protection togeather with ultimate brakeing confidence. Excellent performance characteristics under extreme conditions. Castrol Brake Fluid operates at a high performance level throughout its service life, with ultimate protection against the effects of corrosion. Compatible with all DOT fluids
Castrol Radicool Antifreeze Summer Coolant - 1L
Castrol Radicool is a concentrated engine coolant for use in both petrol and diesel engines with aluminium or cast iron engines.
This coolant can be mixed using 33% concentration with purified water to give frost protection to -18 deg C, however it is recommended to use a 50% dilution to provide optimum corrosion protection and freeze protection down to -36 deg C.At these concentrations this coolant will provides year round protection. To maintain optimum performance this product should be replaced after 1 year
Castrol Radicool is a mixture of monoethylene glycol and selected chemical agents. It contains no nitrites, amines or phosphates. Because it contains no phosphate, the problems of deposits in some modern performance engines are reduced.
Castrol Radicool provides -
protection against hard water
effective engine cooling without boiling;
protection against corrosion of the alloys used in the cooling system of modern vehicles;
compatibility with conventional seal and hose materials used in engine cooling systems;
protection against cavitation corrosion;
efficient lubrication of water pumps
contains bittering agent
In the majority of cases, coolants are not compatible and should not be mixed with other coolants unless directed by the equipment
manufacturer. If using Castrol Radicool for the first time, ensure that the cooling system has been adequately flushed with clean water before useTypical CharacteristicsName Method Units Castrol RadicoolDensity @ 20C ASTM D1122 g/ml 1.12Appearance Visual - bright clear fluidpH, Aqueous Solution (50%) ASTM D1287 pH 7.5Foam, Tendency of Engine Coolants ASTM D1881 ml 50 maxFoam, break time ASTM D1881 seconds 5 maxWater ASTM D1123 % wt 5 maxBoiling Point of Engine Coolants ASTM D1120 °C 160 minStorageCastrol Radicool has a shelf life of 2 years when stored in air tight containers at a maximum temperature of 30°C. In warm climatescontainers should not be stored outside in direct sunlight. It can be stored in mild steel lacquer lined or HDPE containers .Galvanisedcontainers and handling equipment should be avoided.
- Additional Information
Brand Castrol Barcode 5055661734530 Grade 10w-30 Oil Type Fully Synthetic Petrol or Diesel Engines Petrol Volume 6 Litre
Looking to buy some Castrol for your vehicle?
If you would like some advice on purchasing Castrol, simply contact our expert sales team, giving us either an email or phone number on which to contact you and we'll get back to you right away with the best advice and prices or contact us by email. [email protected] Phone.. 01792 818414