Castrol Power 1 Racing 4T 10W30 Motorcycle Oil 2x1L= 2L + Castrol Coolant
Fully Synthetic 4-stroke engine oil with Trizone Technology, exceeds JASO MA-2 and API SJ.
Castrol Motorcycle Engine Oil Product Features:
* Fully synthetic 4-stroke motorcycle engine oil
* Trizone Technology
* Tested to the extreme of temperature and engine conditions
* Extreme high temperature air-cooled and water-cooled
* Enhanced throttle response for faster acceleration
* Excellent high speed oil consumption control and volatility
* Excellent shear stability to prevent viscosity break down
* Complies with requirements of catalyst equipped engines.
Ultimate Performance for Extreme Riding on road and track:
* Castrol Power 1 Racing is a FULLY SYNTHETIC 4-stroke engine oil for Sport, Super Sport and Race Replica motorcycles from leading European and Japanese manufacturers.
* 10W-30 and 10W-40 variants are aimed at latest Japanese models.
* Castrol Power 1 Racing employs the very latest Trizone Technology that gives optimum protection to the engine, clutch and gears even under the most arduous conditions, including sustained operations at high rpm.
Castrol Power 1 Racing , with its low friction formulation, has been shown to improve acceleration from rest to max speed by up to 6.5% compared to conventional engine oils, which potentially translates into an advantage of up to 5 bike lengths over 1.8 km distance as shown in the graph below.
Castrol Oil is used by customers of leading motorcycle manufacturers like Aprilia, BMW, Cagiva Mito, Ducati, Indian Chief, Kawasaki, Honda, Harley Davidson, Moto Gazzi, Moto Morini, Norton, Royal Enfield, Piaggio, Suzuki, Triumph Thunderbird, Victory, Yamaha all use and most recommend Castrol Motorcycle Engine Oils.
Castrol Motorcycle Coolant - Antifreeze 1 Litre
Colour of liquid.. BlueCastrol Motorcycle Coolant & Antifreeze 17847184 1 Litre. Extended Radiator ProtectionCastrol Motorcycle Coolant Features & Benefits:Castrol Motorcycle Coolant is a pre-diluted ethylene glycol based, fully formulated) heat transfer fluid, developed to meet the requirements of all water-cooled motorcycles and scooters.Features:Anti-freeze performance down to -25°C, protection against corrosion for longer engine life with outstanding cooling and heat transfer properties, also protection of water system components and is non-hazardous to painted surfaces.Application:Castrol Motorcycle Coolant is recommended for all categories of motorcycles and scooters, but is not recommended for use with magnesium alloy engines.
- Additional Information
Brand Castrol Barcode 5055661729307 Grade R40 Oil Type Castor Based Petrol or Diesel Engines Petrol Volume 3 Litre Specifications Specifications Castrol Power 1 Racing 4T 10W30...* API SL * JASO MA-2 Recommended by Triumph for all four stroke models.Specifications Castrol Coolant...ASTM D3306(111) BS6580:2010 JIS K2234 * Appearance Clear, * Blue green liquid * Relative Density @20ºC 1.06 * Maximum freezing protection -25ºC * Boiling point @12 psi 124ºC * * Reserve alkalinity 15 ml * Corrosion test pass * pH value 8.0Castrol Code- 151ACD, 17847184 Product Performance Claims ASTM D3306(111) BS6580:2010 JIS K2234
Looking to buy some Castrol for your vehicle?
If you would like some advice on purchasing Castrol, simply contact our expert sales team, giving us either an email or phone number on which to contact you and we'll get back to you right away with the best advice and prices or contact us by email. [email protected] Phone.. 01792 818414