Total Coolelf Auto Supra Coolant Antifreeze - 37°C 5L
COOLELF AUTO SUPRA -37°C is a «very long life» coolant based on monoethylene glycol and organic inhibitors of corrosion. COOLELF AUTO SUPRA -37°C is a cooling liquid that can be used in all cooling systems of combustion engines in cars, vans, trucks, buses, constructing machines and agricultural tractors.
Protection against freezing down to -37°c
- COOLELF AUTO SUPRA -37°C is a permanent coolant that can be used during the whole year
- COOLELF AUTO SUPRA -37°C is ready for use, as a mix with demineralised water.
- COOLELF AUTO SUPRA -37°C can be used for cast iron as well as aluminium engines, and also in engine radiators in aluminium or copper alloy
- Excellent protection against corrosion, erosion, and cavitation, for aluminium water pumps.
- Heat transfer remains optimised: fully organic additives allow avoiding any formation of deposits and leave surfaces clean.
- The additives in COOLELF AUTO SUPRA -37°C give to the coolant:
- Chemical neutrality (pH 7-8.5),
- A reserve of alkalinity to neutralise the acids resulting from the combustion gases,
- Resistance to foaming (mainly instability of the foam that might form)
- Compatibility with hard water (maximum 40°F).
- COOLELF AUTO SUPRA -37°C contains no silicates, phosphates, chromates, nitrites or boron.
- COOLELF AUTO SUPRA -37°C is inert to elastomeric seals and paints.
- COOLELF AUTO SUPRA -37°c meets the international specifications for antifreeze as well as those of major manufactures.
The antifreeze used in Coolelf Auto Supra -37°c is officially approved by the following manufacturers.
* Mercedes Benz
MB 325.3 (concentrated)
MB 326.3 (coolant -50% dilution)
* DEUTZ / MWM
* VW G12+
* MAN 324 Typ SNF
* VW TL 774D
Coolelf Auto Supra -37°c has been acknowledged as satisfactory for use in their engines by the following manufacturers.
* Leyland Trucks
* OPEL-GM 6277M
* Renault VI
- Additional Information
Brand Total Barcode 3425901016986 Petrol or Diesel Engines Both Volume 5 Litre
Looking to buy some Total for your vehicle?
If you would like some advice on purchasing Total, simply contact our expert sales team, giving us either an email or phone number on which to contact you and we'll get back to you right away with the best advice and prices or contact us by email. [email protected] Phone.. 01792 818414